Have firefox? Subscribe!

Did you know that if you are using Firefox you can subscribe to this blog and have posts listed in a bar at the top of your browser? I think it works with other browsers too! Click here to subscribe.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's time to hit the ground running...

Yep, tomorrow at 8 AM it begins. Second semester will start and it's time for a full force guitarmaking frenzy. I'm excited again. Break was a rather sedentary experience for me, but I did get some things figured out and had a good time with many friends. I will say that I didn't accomplish nearly as much as I would have liked to over the past 2 weeks, but it really seemed to fly by at the same time. It was a good recharging time, so I feel ready to get working again.

I bought my mold and template wood yesterday, so I should be ready to roll. I just need to find some cork and bungee cord for the workboard and I should be pretty much set. I have quite a few boxes of guitar parts/lumber to bring to Red Wing, so I'm not really looking forward to unloading them at school tomorrow morning. It should be interesting, to say the least.

Well, it's nearly time for me to hit the road... Expect more posts soon on the construction of the 3 guitars.

No comments: